Terms Of Service
- I can only enter an agreement and legally do business with adults (18+ years of age). If you are underage, you will need a parent or guardian to commission me on your behalf.
- I reserve the right to alter these TOS at any time, however any changes made will not affect clients who have agreed to previous terms (Last update 11th April 2022).
- I strive to always conduct myself professionally and with respect, I expect my customers to offer me the same courtesy.
- I am very open to almost any category of art (I am adult, kink, and gore friendly), however I will not draw things I consider to be offensive (racism, x-phobic, etc). I welcome any inquiries about any image content and I will keep confidentiality and anonymity if requested.
- Due to health reasons, I typically do not agree to work to a deadline. Please understand that I try to complete all commission work as soon as possible and I can give a rough idea on a time scale upon request, but due to my fluctuating chronic illness it is difficult for me to guarantee a specific date for completion.
- I reserve the right to refuse service for any reason, including during any point of a commission, of which would be subject to a proportional refund.
Licence & Rights
- All commissions are intended for personal use only unless explicitly agreed otherwise. This means that you can use the artwork for any personal use (such as posting on personal social media, one-off privet printing for a personal artwork, use as a personal tattoo design, etc), however you DO NOT have the right to alter, resale, reproduce, publish, or profit from my work.
Also when commissioning me, you agree to allow me to use any intellectual property provided (example; your character designs) under these terms.
- By default, I retain the full rights to my artwork unless explicitly agreed otherwise. Full rights entail the right to alter, resale, reproduce, publish, and profit from the artwork, as well as any commercial use (example; selling prints of the artwork).
Full or partial rights to my work can be bought for an additional fee or with a royalty agreement, which should be discussed and agreed upon before work is started on a commission.
- I currently accept payment primarily and preferably via PayPal, though I will accept cash in person at meets or conventions I attend, or direct bank transfers.
- I expect payment to be made in full before starting any work on a commission.
- If payment is not received within 5 days of invoice your commission may be canceled, which would be subject to a proportional refund.
- Only commissions valued at or above £350 may be given the option of a payment plan to pay in installments, however I would still expect payment to be made in full before starting any work on a commission.
- When I have completed a sketch you will be given a chance to approve the art before I continue. Any alterations will be accepted, up to one complete redesign. If you are unable to effectively communicate the image you want me to create after one complete redesign, further edits will be subject to additional fees, or I may reserve the right cancel your commission which would be subject to a proportional refund.
- After a sketch has been approved, I will continue with the commission and keep you updated through each completed stage (Stages are usually; Sketch, Outline, Flat colour, and finished piece). Small edits will still be accepted at each stage, however any substantial edits at these later stages would be subject to additional fees.
- Once your commission is complete, you will receive your commission by either;
Traditional Artwork Commissions - will be sent via a tracked and signed for mail service to ensure your commission reaches you safely and so that I have proof of delivery.
Digital Artwork Commissions - will be sent via a one-time-only usable link to download the files (usually in .PNG format unless requested otherwise). This is so that I have proof of delivery.
- Cancelations will be accepted at any point, however as a fee for my time wasted, a percentage of the total commission price is NON-REFUNDABLE.
- If work has NOT been started 10% will be kept and the remaining 90% of your total commission price will be refunded.
- If work has already been started 20% will be kept and you will receive a proportional refund depending on how much work has been done.
Example; If you were to buy a £100 commission, £20 is non-refundable. If I have completed work valued at £40, the cost of your commission at this stage will be kept on top of the non-refundable £20 fee. So I will retain £60 and refund the remaining £40. So if a commission is near completion, you might receive no refund.
- If a commission has been completed, my time and skills wasted are non-refundable and you will receive NO REFUND.